Deposit bonuses, free spins and much more!
When you join Casino Splendido you automatically become part of a royal court of rewards. Just check your notifications above, and you will be eligible for deposit bonuses, free spins and more!
Our daily Splendido Rewards adds another layer of fun to this palace of great slots, jackpots and premium casino games.
Come back daily to find out what rewards are available.
Splendido Rewards & Free spins Terms & Conditions
- These offers are only available to real money players invited by email. Players can only claim one bonus per day.
- These promotions are available from 2nd January 2017 until Unless specifically invited, existing account holders and guest players do not qualify.
- Each offer requires a separate deposit. Wagering must be complete from one offer before the next offer can be claimed.
- To be eligible for Splendido Rewards you must have made a minimum deposit of €/$/£20 after opting in.
- Players must opt in above or in the casino lobby message to receive the bonus or free spins.
- Free spins offers will be credited at 0. 01 coin size, 1 coin at the maximum number of lines.
- The bonus credited or winnings from free spins will be credited to a player's bonus balance and subject to standard playthrough before being withdrawn. See bonus terms below for details.
Last updated: 2nd September 2016, 12:12 GMT+1
General Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The wagering requirement related to these offers is 50x. This playthrough will need to be met before a withdrawal can be made.
- The different games you play count towards your play-through requirements to different extents:
|Slots (except those listed below) and Keno||100%|
|All Table Pokers, all roulettes, all video/ power pokers(except All Aces and Jacks OR Better), all blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack and Casino War)||10%|
|Classic Blackjack, Casino War, All Aces Video/ Power Pokers, Jacks Or Better Video/ Poker Pokers, all baccarat, all craps, red dog, sic bo, Max Damage, the Alien Attack and all Retro Reels slots||0%|
- Playthrough (wagering) made using the Gamble Feature on all Slots or the Double Feature on all Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
- Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
- If you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these games at our discretion.
- The maximum stake per bet will be 25% of the bonus amount on a single round of play while the wagering requirement is being met. For example if the bonus value is £100 the maximum bet permitted would be £25. Should you exceed the maximum bet stake (25%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these games at our discretion.
- When the play-through requirements have been met in full, all funds will be automatically transferred from the bonus account to the current account in sums of €/$/£10.
Splendido Rewards General Bonus Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is restricted to one customer per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- The casino may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. The casino’s decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- The casino reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
Last updated: 28/07/2016, 13:00 GMT